2018-02-25

mtCellEdit 3.1

http://mtcelledit.marktyler.org/
https://github.com/matyler/mtCellEdit/releases/tag/3.1

Here are the changes since the the last stable release:

libmtKit
zlib memory deflate & inflate functions now part of the API.
ByteCube, BitPack* added.
BUGFIXES

libmtPixy
Image normalize added.
BUGFIXES

libmtPixyUI
Image normalize added.

mtCedCLI
Refactored to use CLI functions in libmtKit like mtPixyCLI.

mtCedUtils
Now contains mtRDC & mtNetLog (those modules removed).
fuzzmap added.

mtCellEdit
Auto-correct the file extension when using "Save As".
BUGFIXES

mtEleana
1975 & 2016 referendum results added.
Auto-correct the file extension when using "Save As".
SVG parser now has better error reporting and handles optimized Inkscape paths.
SVG map files now have a new schematic design.
BUGFIXES
2017 election results added.
Module removed.
After I added the results of the 2017 election I realised the work is becoming too large for its host, and is not really required for testing the core mtCellEdit libraries (its original purpose).
Also, due to the size of the data-sets, it would be better to manage things in the context of an SQL database with properly defined relationships, methods of ensuring data integrity, and ways to easily extend features and functionality through data analysis.
I shall carry on the project in private for now, restructure things, and then decide later if I want to publish it as an independent project in its new form.

mtPixy
Auto-correct the file extension when using "Save As".
File->Export Colourmap menu option added.
Effects->Normalize menu option added.
Palette->New menu option added.
Palette menu now offers store/restore facility.
A palette can now be loaded from any image file.
Right mouse click or release in paint mode swaps colour A & B.
Mouse cursor changes when using each tool.
BUGFIXES

mtPixyUtils
delta, pica, riba, rida, risa, twit, utils added.

mtRaft
Copying to clipboard now copies numbers without commas.
Cleaned up.

mtUtils
New module created for general command line programs only dependent on mtKit.
mtdsize added.

General
Modules adjusted to work with GCC 6 on Debian 9 and other modern distros; and GCC 7.
Debian 7, C++11, Qt4, is now the baseline test system.  Debian 9, C++14, Qt5, is now the modern test system.
cppcheck warnings cleaned up.
C code now moved back to .c files for the sake of clarity.  A heterogeneous C/C++ lib/app setup is my preference.
/pkg/ Build system source code abstracted away from package specific details; Suse distro added.
/test/ R&D: pthreads for libmtcelledit; Scripts improved.

No comments: